Old Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Charries - Moon from Whitesmoke -

3 posters

Go down

My Charries - Moon from Whitesmoke - Empty My Charries - Moon from Whitesmoke -

Post  Midnightbreeze Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:28 pm

My Charries - Moon from Whitesmoke - BlackAndWhite
Name:Austraina - AKA Allie -
Personality:T.V annoys her. The shows are plain and boring and occantionly you get the show that is compleatly stupid and uncalled for. She enjoys to spend the most of her time out side by the lake or on some random roof. Books are her main enjoyment and she is often found sitting about reading.The felling of being alone bothers her, if left alone for to long of an amount of time without a book she will go into a sudden moment of panic and pass out normaly.A friendly person she is on the inside but skittish around animals.
Description:Her snowy white hair falls down to her knees abnormaly blending in with the winter snow.She spends anywhere from thirty to fiften minuted brushing it out and rushing to where ever she has to go. If she is very late she will change clothes and tie it up in a messy pony tail.Her bleak black eyes are lost forever of their childhood sparkle from the horrable memories that haunt her dreams.
Past: She lived happly with her mother and father in the town of london as a small child. A few years later if became know that her mother was gifted with child, But.. not her fathers child.A new guy had moved next door to Sasha and Garrit - her mother and father - and had secretly been dating her mother.The baby was born and Sasha and Garrit devorced. Sasha moved in to live next door with John and left Garrit alone at home with a six year old child. A year after the birth of Katrina John had to leave for a trip with work. In the dead at night when everyone was sleeping Garrit snuck over to John's house, a knife in his back pocket. Visiting her mother the next day while Garrit was at work she snuck over to Sasha's room, and forund her own mother dead on her bed. She took up living after that away from Garrit and John and in the woods where she built a small shack and lived her life as any seven year old parentless child would.This is the main resoning behind her need to be around people.
Pets: A small orb started folowing her around when she entered the forest. It was her soul compaion and she let it come with her to comfort her during the times when she paniced from the lack of people. After a few weeks with the orb she noticed that it would change color from day to day as if representing a element or emotions. It was powerless and only a little orb but this odd way of changing kept her entertained.
Power/gift: A water shifter. She can change the water to anything she pleases but has a weekness for actully being able to get it out of the thing it was held in
Race: Gifted
Played by: MidnightBreeze

- anytihng I am missing? -

Midnightbreeze

Back to top Go down

My Charries - Moon from Whitesmoke - Empty Re: My Charries - Moon from Whitesmoke -

Post  Admin Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:11 pm

looks good, I put her up on the approved list ^-^

Admin
Admin

http://oldhome.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

My Charries - Moon from Whitesmoke - Empty Re: My Charries - Moon from Whitesmoke -

Post  Admin Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:18 pm

if you could post the link I will be happy to put on your character profile.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnightbreeze Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:34 pm

Midnightbreeze

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:36 pm

thanks, I have it up now!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulpelt Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:10 pm

Cool. Best get mine up soon. Very Happy

Soulpelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum